Monday, 8 August 2011

Vote for the Potter Blogger!

You! Yes you, sitting at your computer having clicked this link by mistake! I need your help!

Total Politics Blog Awards for 2011 are now open and I need your votes!

All you need to do is click this link and cast your vote for the Potter Blogger!

Rules:


  1. Your votes must be ranked from 1 to 10. The higher you rank a blog or author, the higher up they will appear in the aggregated results. You must enter a minimum of five names for your vote to count. If you don’t want to enter more than five, just write ‘blank’ in the remaining boxes. Every box must have some text in for the vote to be submitted successfully.
  2. Only submit your vote once. If you vote more than once, it won’t be counted.
  3. Only blogs based in the UK, run by UK residents and based on UK politics are eligible.
  4. Anonymous votes left in the comments on the Total Politicswebsite or emailed to members of staff will not count. You must submit your vote via the survey and you must enter a valid email address when you do so.
  5. Do not publish a list of ten blogs on your site and try to persuade readers to vote for them. Any duplicate voting of this nature will be disallowed.

You will also need to vote for at least other blogs so, if you're looking for ideas, I suggest you check my blog roll down on the left hand side. All of the people there are excellent bloggers so please have a look and give them some of your votes as well. I especially recommend Caron Lindsay.

So please vote for me! If I do well I might well reward my fans with a one off, exclusive, picture of me in a swimming costume. Actually, on second thoughts I won't as that would probably work as a disincentive...

Anyways, there will be some sort of special incentive posted on my blog if I do well. So vote for me! Vote now! Vote now! Vote before I start sending you leaflets or giving speeches!

2 comments:

  1. I voted for you, hope some people vote for me ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, I hope you get lots of votes :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm indebted to Birkdale Focus for the following choice of words:

I am happy to address most contributions, even the drunken ones if they are coherent, but I am not going to engage with negative sniping from those who do not have the guts to add their names or a consistent on-line identity to their comments. Such postings will not be published.

Anonymous comments with a constructive contribution to make to the discussion, even if it is critical will continue to be posted. Libellous comments or remarks I think may be libellous will not be published.

I will also not tolerate personation so please do not add comments in the name of real people unless you are that person. If you do not like these rules then start your own blog.

Oh, and if you persist in repeating yourself despite the fact I have addressed your point I may get bored and reject your comment.

The views expressed in comments are those of the poster, not me.