As I type, twitter is going crazy for #LDchatuplines.
So I have taken it upon myself to compile a list of the top ten Lib Dem chat up lines that I have seen so far:
- I'd like to reform your lower chamber
- As a LibDem candidate how would you like to take my deposit?
- Get your anorak - you've pulled
- Can I put you down as a firm yes or a soft no?
- Hi, I'm doing a residents survey... What's your name? What's your phone number? Are you free next Saturday?
- How would you feel about getting involved with a gang of four?
- Here's 20p. That's not to call your Mum to tell her you've pulled. That's the amount of money in any given week that an average tax payer will save under our fairer tax proposals.
- I always use protection, how else do you stop Labour?
- Hi, I'm Lembit Opik.
- Huhne's your daddy.
- My bed's a multi-member constituency.
If you don't get any of the above then you need to a) join the Lib Dems and b) get out less. There is also a facebook page where more chat up lines can be found.