Tuesday, 12 July 2011

New Logo

Regular readers of this blog might have noticed the presence of a nice, shiny new logo at the top of the page. This was designed for me by a good friend of mine, Lauren, whose website can be found here.

The logo in question.

What's especially impressive is that she managed to come up with this after just one attempt and with only the vague specification of "Something with the name of the blog and a stylised version of the bird of liberty". Needless to say, I love the new logo.

So, if any of you reading this want a spiffing logo for your own website, or, indeed, want a website designing, I can't recommend her highly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm indebted to Birkdale Focus for the following choice of words:

I am happy to address most contributions, even the drunken ones if they are coherent, but I am not going to engage with negative sniping from those who do not have the guts to add their names or a consistent on-line identity to their comments. Such postings will not be published.

Anonymous comments with a constructive contribution to make to the discussion, even if it is critical will continue to be posted. Libellous comments or remarks I think may be libellous will not be published.

I will also not tolerate personation so please do not add comments in the name of real people unless you are that person. If you do not like these rules then start your own blog.

Oh, and if you persist in repeating yourself despite the fact I have addressed your point I may get bored and reject your comment.

The views expressed in comments are those of the poster, not me.